I am both a personal trainer and a chartered physiotherapist but what does this mean for you?
It means that:
- My training has been science based using the best research evidence to underpin my learning. This means you will benefit from the appliance of science in my sessions.
- My studies have had greater range and depth and I can apply this training to enhance your health and well-being. For example I have studied anatomy three times to University level.
- I have studied the body and mind in health but also in disease (pathology). I can therefore offer clients injury prevention information, make sure their sessions are safe and treat musculoskeletal injuries.
- I am held to a higher professional standard. You are in a safe pair of hands and you can check me out via independent bodies to see if I am who I say I am.
- I am knowledgeable in other areas of medicine including sports medicine, nutrition and infection control. This means that my services have more breadth and I operate in a safe manner regarding Covid-19.
- Continued professional development has been constantly encouraged and completed even when I was an undergraduate! This means that I am up to date and have moved with the science, which I can apply to your programme.
- Analysis of and training for movement control, posture and alignment have all been part of my training. I will be able to teach you not only how to get stronger, fitter or faster but with better control, better movement and better alignment. All of this will give you performance enhancements and carry over into other parts of your life – e.g. less occupational aches and pains from sitting.
Being both a personal trainer and physiotherapist strengthens each skill set and will benefit you if you decided to work with me.
For more details check out my website and YouTube site:
The services I offer:
I offer a free 15 minute consultation to allow prospective clients to meet me face-to-face (this can be performed via video link) and to describe in detail their health and well-being goals.
Click here to get in touch now to book one of those.